* [Question] X86 Disassembler Engine Patches -- 3 questions
@ 2012-09-07  7:44 Chen Gang
From: Chen Gang @ 2012-09-07  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-assembly, linux-kernel

Hi linux-assembly@vger.kernel.org

Question 1:

Is it suitable to integrate the x86(_32, _64) disassembler engine into
the stable kernel version which I have downloaded (kernel-3.5.0).
(I often use KDB, but for integrated KDB, it does not support
disassemble command)

Question 2:

If integration is suitable, where can I get the relative patches (I will
check source code too, when I get patch).

Question 3:

Will the x86 disassembler engine feature be integrated into the new
kernel version, in the future ?

thanks.

--
Chen Gang

Asianux Corporation

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-09-07  7:43 UTC | newest]