On 28/02/13 21:59, Yann E. MORIN wrote: > I've queued that one in my tree, now, in branch yem-kconfig-for-next: > https://www.gitorious.org/linux-kconfig/linux-kconfig > Thanks for queuing, but with the points which Sven mentioned we should first agree on a way to detect things. The simplest option which might only be present at very recent distro versions is using pkg-config. Second best is ncurses*5-config. There we have the strange situation that "ncurses-bin" contains the config scripts although no build time dependencies are installed along. Third, we might only find either of nurses{,w}5-config. And at last we might face the situation where the new ABI is used and the script is named ncurses{,w}6-config. Ugly but working would be a simple "||" chain. This would create problems on debian/ubuntu which needs to be solved. Any other suggestions how we can solve the problem? Thanks justin