* Radeon 9800 support by framebuffer subsystem in kernel 2.6.x
@ 2003-08-29  2:34 Kristian Spangsege
From: Kristian Spangsege @ 2003-08-29  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'ajoshi@kernel.crashing.org'
  Cc: 'linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org'

Hi Ani

I have noticed that the Radeon 9800 chipset is now supported by the
framebuffer subsystem ("drivers/video/radeonfb.c") in the latest 2.4
kernels. That is nice, thanks :-)
But I also noticed that the chipset it is not supported in the latest 2.6
test kernels.
Do you have any idea when this support will be added?

Best regards,
Kristian Spangsege

* RE: Radeon 9800 support by framebuffer subsystem in kernel 2.6.x
@ 2003-08-29 15:31 Kristian Spangsege
From: Kristian Spangsege @ 2003-08-29 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Kronos ', Kristian Spangsege
  Cc: 'linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org '