* BCM2835 maintainership
@ 2019-11-20 11:38 Stefan Wahren
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Stefan Wahren @ 2019-11-20 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, linux-rpi-kernel

Hello,

i need to announce that i step back as BCM2835 maintainer with the end
of this year. Maintainership was a fun ride, but at the end i noticed
that it needed more time for doing it properly than my available spare time.

Nicolas Saenz Julienne is pleased be my successor and i wish him all the
best on his way.

Finally i want to thank all the countless contributors and maintainers
for helping to integrate the Raspberry Pi into the mainline Kernel.

Regards
Stefan