Hi, I was debugging why clocks were left enabled after removing omapdss driver, and I found this commit: fa180eb448fa263cf18dd930143b515d27d70d7b (PM / Runtime: Idle devices asynchronously after probe|release) I don't understand how that is supposed to work. When a driver is removed, instead of using pm_runtime_put_sync() the commit uses pm_runtime_put(), so the runtime_suspend call is queued. But who is going to handle the queued suspend call, as the driver is already removed? At least in my case, obviously nobody, as I only get runtime_resume call in my driver, never the runtime_suspend. Is there something I need to add to my driver to make this work, or should that part of the patch be reverted? Tomi