On 07/10/2015 07:41 PM, Kirill A. Shutemov wrote: > Hello everybody, > ... > > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kas/linux.git thp/refcounting/v5 > I guess you mean thp/refcounting/v8. Also you might want to add v8 to the subject. Still on the cosmetic side, checkpatch.pl show quite a few coding style errors and warnings. You'll make maintainer life easier by running checkpatch on your serie. On the content side: I've quickly tested this version without finding any issue so far. Thanks, Jerome