On 30/01/16 16:44, Dan Carpenter wrote: > par->metromem_cmd->args[] is an array of 31 elements of size u16. Here > we have initialized the first "i" elements and want to set the rest to > zero. > > The issue here is that ARRAY_SIZE(par->metromem_cmd->args) is 31 and not > 32 as in the original code. It means that we set ->csum to zero, but > that is harmless because we immediately set it to the correct value on > the next line. > > Still, the buffer overflow upsets static checkers so let's correct the > math. Thanks, queued for 4.6. Tomi