Am 07.03.2016 um 07:57 schrieb Holger Schurig: > I know that in Germany a good amount of land-line telephone line are > still using ISDN. [...] > Especially company line are using ISDN still, and there are some Linux > programs that act on then, e.g. Asterisk and derived PBX software has > ISDN support which is actively used. AFAIK none of these uses I4L anymore. Asterisk dropped I4L support with version 2 if my memory is correct and nowadays uses CAPI, mISDN or its own DAHDI interface. -- Tilman Schmidt E-Mail: tilman@imap.cc Bonn, Germany Nous, on a des fleurs et des bougies pour nous protéger.