Hello, enclosed the kernel panic we obtain after boot with a slightly patched upstream kernel (4.5.2). (as well as the patchset applied to the upstream kernel, so that you can know which code we are talking about. Too bad we cannot use the upstream kernel but we had no choice about this + we're no experts so we rely on provided patches, adapted to our bootloader and hardware for this) Reproduce: boot on kernel on an armada375 module, connect to it, launch a top in commandline As seen with Marcin Wojtas, reverting commit e864b4c7b184bde36fa6a02bb3190983d2f796f9 fixes this issue. Reporting upstream so that you can decide what should be done next Tell me if you need more information Regards Raphael