On 17/06/16 10:17, Felipe Balbi wrote: > > Hi Roger, > > Roger Quadros writes: >>> This series centralizes OTG/Dual-role functionality in the kernel. >>> As of now I've got Dual-role functionality working pretty reliably on >>> dra7-evm and am437x-gp-evm. >> >> Do you have any comments on this series? If yes I can include them >> before sending v11 with Acks from Peter and Alan. Thanks. > > I'll need some more time to look at this, have been real busy with some > internal tasks. Frankly, though, I still think this is way more complex > than what it needs to be and that's actually quite scary IMO. > > I'll try to dedicate some time today to review these patches, hopefully > I'll find a few minutes. I know that I also owe you a look at the IRQ > cleanup for dwc3, I'll see if I can get to that as well. > Thanks Felipe. I'm definitely open to improve this in whatever way we can so that individual controller drivers prefer to use it than do their own thing. A bit earlier review would have helped to avoid unnecessary rework but let's do it now than never. :) cheers, -roger