On 9/27/16 9:39 AM, Christoph Hellwig wrote: > On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 03:48:20PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote: >> Yeah, sorry. Note, however, that you bothered to fix up this same >> staging file in another of your patches ... > > It's generally not that I don't fix them up because I hate them, it's > just because they are doing something so incredibly stupid that it would > take forever to fix up (and something that would have been could if it > ever had been through review). For this particular case I think everyone > would be served much better if this module was simply dropped from the > tree, as there will be lots of future patches that will break it. > I don't know that I would drop them, but certainly turn them off. They can keep their driver up to date. -- Doug Ledford GPG Key ID: 0E572FDD Red Hat, Inc. 100 E. Davie St Raleigh, NC 27601 USA