* VERY URGENT
@ 2012-05-18  6:02 Mr Young Chang
From: Mr Young Chang @ 2012-05-18  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Mr. Young Chang, I work with the Mevas Bank bank here in Hong
Kong. I have a business proposal that i will like you to handle with me
from my bank worth $19.7m. If interested, kindly get back to me for more
details.

* VERY URGENT
@ 2017-05-02 17:57 Dk Ani Nadhirah Pg Juata
From: Dk Ani Nadhirah Pg Juata @ 2017-05-02 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: IN

Dear Friend,
I Have an Important Proposal For You Please Urgently Write Back Through This Email::  mrsannchan19@gmail.com

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are neither the addressee (intended recipient) nor an authorised recipient of the addressee, and have received this message in error, please destroy this message (including attachments) and notify the sender immediately. Strict Prohibition: This message, whether in part or in whole, should not be reviewed, retained, copied, reused, disclosed, distributed or used for any purpose whatsoever. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful and may contain material protected by the Official Secrets Act (Cap 153) of the Laws of Brunei Darussalam. Disclaimer We/This Department/The Government of Brunei Darussalam, accept[s] no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this message in any manner whatsoever. Our messages are checked for viruses but we do not accept liability for any viruses which may be transmitted in or with this message.

* VERY URGENT..
@ 2013-08-17  8:24 Mr. M. barlow
From: Mr. M. barlow @ 2013-08-17  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello, I am Mr. M. barlow from Paris, France. I have been advised to contact you regarding my business investment in your country. For urgent response and more details, kindly get back to me via this E-mail: cmrbarlow0001@yahoo.com.hk or Telephone number below. Thank you as I wait for your response.

Mr. M. barlow.
+33-753-194-496

Sent from Orange Wireless BlackBerry Smartphone, France.

* VERY URGENT.
@ 2013-08-13  6:54 Mr. M. barlow
From: Mr. M. barlow @ 2013-08-13  6:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Bonjour, I am Mr. M. barlow from Paris, France. I have been advised to contact you regarding my business investment in your country. For urgent response and more details, kindly get back to me via this E-mail: bc9840232@citynew.com or Telephone number below. Thank you as I wait for your response.

@ 2013-01-27 21:36 Frank Saney
From: Frank Saney @ 2013-01-27 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

     Greetings from Mr. Frank Saney. How are you today with your family. Hope all is well?.
Please, I want you to give an urgent attention to this mail. Though, I know it would come to you at uttermost surprise. I am a banker by profession. I work in one of the reputable bank here in Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso. Please, I am contacting you to transfer the sum of $10.5M to your bank account. The money belongs to one of our deceased costumer who died since 2006 during the Iraq war with his entire family leaving no body for the claim. And now the bank want to transfer the fund to the bank treasurer's account to share it within them selves. So, I discovered it and decided to contact you to apply to the bank as the Nextof Kin/beneficiary of this fund.

This business is 100% risk free. Yourshare will be 40% while 60% for me. I will also be suplying you with all the vital information the bank may need from you for the success of this transaction.

Please, I want you to indicate your urgent interest by sending me your full contact information as listed below to enable me send you the full details of this business.

1. Your Full name:.............
2. Your Home Address:.......
3. Your Telephone N°:..........
4. Your Occupation:.............
5. Your Age:........................
6. Your Receiving Country:..........

Also this business should be a confidential between both of us and please do not let any other person to know about it untill the fund is transfer into your bank account for the security of the fund Ok.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.
Best regards.
Mr. Frank Saney.

* VERY URGENT
@ 2012-08-07  6:09 UCCDDC
From: UCCDDC @ 2012-08-07  6:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

KINDLY FIND ATTACHED MESSAGE AND GET BACK TO ME

[-- Attachment #2: FROM JOHN MARK.pdf --]

* VERY URGENT
@ 2012-05-19 10:14 Mr Young Chang
From: Mr Young Chang @ 2012-05-19 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Mr. Young Chang, I work with the Mevas Bank here in Hong Kong.

@ 2012-05-18  8:51 Mr Young Chang
From: Mr Young Chang @ 2012-05-18  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-04-04  0:23 Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim.
From: Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim. @ 2012-04-04  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim from Malaysia. I have business proposition to discuss with you. E-mail: dr.aminudin@mygroupuser.com

* VERY URGENT
@ 2010-09-26 23:14 BARR ALBERTHO RAHIM
From: BARR ALBERTHO RAHIM @ 2010-09-26 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

 I am Albertho Rahim,an attorney at law a deceased client of mine that shares th
e same last name as yours died in a heart-related condition in 2005,due to Sumat
ra Indonesia earthquake 2004 that took all the family members.http://en.wikipedi
a.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake. i  need you to assist me in distributin
g(uS$17,500,000.00 Million)left by   my client. Get back to me for more details.

 Regard
 Barr Albertho Rahim

* very urgent
@ 2009-04-09 20:43 suleman_m023
From: suleman_m023 @ 2009-04-09 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mr Suleman Muhammed the manager of auditing and accounting department  Bank of (BOA) in African,I need
your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($8.5  million us dollars
immediately to your account. upon your reply I will send you full details on how
the business will be executed,Reply me througth this email adress suleman_m03@voila.fr

* very urgent
@ 2009-04-08 17:05 suleman_m028
From: suleman_m028 @ 2009-04-08 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am  Mr Suleman Muhammed the manager of auditing and accounting department  Bank of African,I need
your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($8.5  million us dollars
immediately to your account. upon your reply I will send you full details on how
the business will be executed,Reply me throght this email adress bellow sulemlan_m03@voila.fr

* very urgent
@ 2003-07-25 10:36 davsonj
From: davsonj @ 2003-07-25 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: davsonj

Dear friend,

After going through your profile searching for a God
fearing, honest and trustworthy person to be of
assistance to me and my twins sister, I was convince
in my spirit to contact you which we know that you will never betray us
when this money transferred into you account. Please read this
very careful and get me back soonest.

My name is Davson Joe ,22years from Sierra
Leone.My father,my twins sister and I escaped from our
country at the heat of the civil war after loosing my
mother and two of my senior brothers in the war. As a
result of the political instability in my country even
after the war, my father established his cocoa and
coffee export business in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. He was
in Buake, a northern city to negotiate for the
purchase of a cocoa plantation when he was shot and
killed the rebel troupes fighting to take over
the government of the country on the 22nd September,
2002.

The death of my father has now made me an orphan and
thereby exposing me to danger. Before the unfortunate
death, my late father had in his personal account with
a bank here the sum of $16.5m.

As a result of the present insecurity of lives and
property in this country, I wish request that you
assisted me use your account in your country to
transfer the balance of my father's account. Again, to
assist us with a letter of invitation that will make
me get a visa to your country for
residence inorder for us to continue our education and
to invest the fund in a viable business venture. If
this is ecceptable to you, send me a mail through my
regulare-mail account so that we can discuss your
commission for the service.

Yours, Davson  & SISTER