From: Amanda Bagnola <abagnola@dynamicaims.com>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Wine Enthusiasts
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 14:48:12 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts" from USA?

We also have data for Golfers, Alcohol Enthusiasts, Beer Enthusiasts, Chocolate Enthusiasts, Foodies, Travelers, Gift Buyers, Spa and Resort Visitors, Sports Enthusiasts, Android Users and many more..

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Beer Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Amanda Bagnola
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”.