From: spam@streefland.xs4all.nl (Dick Streefland)
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: 2.6.0-test1: autofs4 doesn't expire
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:32:14 -0000	[thread overview]

In 2.6.0-test1, the autofs4 automounter doesn't expire mounts anymore,
both NFS and CDROM mounts. It did work in my previous kernel, 2.5.72.
When I try to unmount manually, I get "device is busy", although
"fuser -m" doesn't report anything. I've also searched /proc/*/fd/,
but there are no open files below the mount points.

Is anybody else seeing this? Any ideas what could be the cause?

--
Dick Streefland                    ////               De Bilt
dick.streefland@xs4all.nl         (@ @)       The Netherlands