From: Hanna Linder <hannal@us.ibm.com>
To: lse-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: OLS Linux Scalability Effort BOF agenda
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:42:55 -0700	[thread overview]

Here is the first draft of the agenda for the LSE BOF at OLS
(8pm on Thursday after the IBM banquet). If we run out of time
I will set up a bar BOF. If you want to add anything to this
agenda please let me know.

See you in Ottawa.

Hanna

-----

I. NUMA CPU Scheduling - John Hawkes and many others

II. Storage Scaling - Paul McKenney

III. LSE direction and web site  - Hanna Linder