* OLS Linux Scalability Effort BOF agenda
@ 2003-07-16 17:42 Hanna Linder
From: Hanna Linder @ 2003-07-16 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lse-tech; +Cc: linux-kernel

Here is the first draft of the agenda for the LSE BOF at OLS
(8pm on Thursday after the IBM banquet). If we run out of time
I will set up a bar BOF. If you want to add anything to this
agenda please let me know.

See you in Ottawa.

Hanna

-----

I. NUMA CPU Scheduling - John Hawkes and many others

II. Storage Scaling - Paul McKenney

III. LSE direction and web site  - Hanna Linder

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-16 17:29 UTC | newest]