* Fair Pay: Feel like working on Games?
@ 2020-11-03  8:56 Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2020-11-03  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I have now mostly finished up the idea on the game part that is part of
making an available source distribution a success. The gamedeveloper on
*nix, becomes more a de-centralized idea, with netartists, and
filecatalog and group on *nix. Really a conclusion on 3D Scene, and
related culture. I have a channel on this here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpRoclymJiJWSEF_jDmWaLw

Remixing this culture that goes back to MS-Dos, Amiga, C64 as indie, and
professional Irix typically.

Making Netstream X, representative of this culture, and all defining
developments since.

Ywe Cærlyn
Ihsan Code
Fair Pay Netstream Initiative
GameDv, Vick Perry, Bass Trance, Netstream X, White Hat V-log
www.ihsan-code.eu

* Re: Fair Pay - Introducing new global concept - Bit Synergy.
@ 2020-11-03 12:16 ` Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2020-11-03 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Based on my research I introduce a new gloal concept aswell. Bit
Synergy, that reflects what I work with, and trying to make this
optimal. This really is an identifier for what kind of work that needs
to be done for optimal computing, and related philosophy and politics.

May the Bit Synergy be optimal.

Serenity!