* Partnership Cooperation
@ 2016-08-25  6:02 Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Al Maktoum
From: Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Al Maktoum @ 2016-08-25  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

Your contact details came to me by recommendation, I am interested in investing in your country and I believe you have the capabilities of providing the needed assistance, solutions and advise in actualizing this, Let me know if you are willing to understake this task for me so we can discuss more. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Al Maktoum
Chairman/Chief Executive Officer
Dubai International Holding Company.

---

* Partnership Cooperation
@ 2016-09-08  7:35 Hasher Al Maktoum
From: Hasher Al Maktoum @ 2016-09-08  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

Your contact details came to me by recommendation, I am interested in investing in your country and I believe you have the capabilities of providing the needed assistance, solutions and advise in actualizing this, Let me know if you are willing to understake this task for me so we can discuss more. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Hasher Al Maktoum

@ 2016-09-06  4:19 Hasher Al Maktoum
From: Hasher Al Maktoum @ 2016-09-06  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)