* [2.6.0-test1-mm1] TCP connections over ipsec hang after a few seconds
@ 2003-07-19 13:40 Sean Neakums
From: Sean Neakums @ 2003-07-19 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: linux-kernel

I've just set up transport mode IPsec between two machines with the
aid of the LARTC IPsec docs.  Both boxes are running 2.6.0-test1-mm1,
with a wireless/wired bridge between, using ipsec-tools 0.2.2.
Everything seems to be in order, except (big except) that TCP sessions
hang after a small number of seconds of use, usually between ten and
twenty.  The problem seems unrelated to the amount of data
transferred; I've tried both bulk rsync transfers and ssh sessions.
I've also tested the same boxes over 100baseT; still happens.

I'm not exactly sure what additional information to supply; my
experience with IPsec is limited to this past few hours'
experimentation.