* Urgent Assistance Needed
@ 2002-04-08  2:53 Sulemon Ahmed
From: Sulemon Ahmed @ 2002-04-08  2:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

ATTN:PRESIDENT/CEO,

IT IS MY PLEASURE TO WRITE AND INFORM YOU, THAT YOU WERE CHOSEN TO ACT
AS NEXT OF KIN TO LATE ENG. EDEN ANDREW WILSON.

I AM SOORY IF THIS LETTER COMES TO YOU AS AN EMBARRASMENT BUT BE RESTASSURED THAT YOUR PARTICULARS OF CONTACT WAS GIVEN TO ME AFTER A DUESEARCH, FOR RELIABLE AND CAPABLE FOREIGNER THAT WILL HANDLE CONFIDENTIALLY A TRANSFER OF HUGE SUM OF MONEY,FROM UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC TO A FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNT.

THE DEAL IN DETAILS: - A FOREIGNER, LATE ENG. EDEN ANDREW WILSON WAS AN OIL MERCHANT/CONTRACTOR WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA ANDRESIDES HERE IN NIGERIA UNTIL HIS DEATH FIVE YEAR AGO IN A GHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT.

HE HAD A DEPOSIT OF (US$32, 624,000) THIRTY TWO MILLION, SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FOUR THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS, WITH THE UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC BEFORE HIS DEATH IN AUGUST 1995.

I AM HIS ACCOUNT OFFICER AT THE UNION BANK, AND NOBODY HAS SERVICED THE ACCOUNT OR SHOWN UP FOR HIS MONEY SINCE AFTER HIS DEATH TILL DATE.

ALTHOUGH, EFFORTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY THE BANK TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIS NEXT OF KIN OR ANY OF HIS RELATIONS, BUT ALL TO KNOW AVAIL (HE HAD NO WIFE OR CHILDREN).

IT IS ON THIS NOTE SOME TOP OFFICIALS OF UNION BANK, WHO ARE FULLY AWARE OF THE INCIDENT RESOLVED AND ASKED ME TO FIND AND NEGOTIATE WITH TRUST WORTHY FOREIGNER WHO IS WILLING TO ASSIST,AND ACT AS NEXT OF KIN TO THE LATE ENG. EDEN ANDREW WILSON,THIS SUM OF MONEY IS NOW KEPT IN THE “DECEASED ACCOUNT” OF THE UNION BANK PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS
MONEY (US$32, 624, 000) WHEN TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE USED FOR A JOINT VENTURE ESTABLISHMENT, AS MAY BE AGREED BY BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED.

THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE, FOR WE HAVE CONCLUDED EVERY ARRANGEMENT TO SAFEGUARD YOU IN THIS TRANSACTION.

THEREFORE, IF YOU WISH TO ASSIST US, HASTEN UP AND SEND THE FOLLOWING TO ENABLE US EFFECTIVELY PROCESS THE NECESSARY DOCUMENT FOR SMOOTH TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, TO BE NOMINATED BY YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE LATE ENG. EDEN ANDREW WILSON, YOU ARE URGENTLY REQUIRED TO SEND TO ME.

THE NAME TO BE USED IN CHANGING THE EXISTING NEXT OF KIN AT THE BANK.

YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER FOR FAST AND SAFE COMMUNICATION.

WE KNOW WE HAVE NEVER MET OR ENTERED INTO ANY KIND OF TRANSACTION WITH YOU BEFORE AS TO KNOW THE EXTENT OF YOUR TRUST AND HONESTY. BUT BASED WITH THE RECOMMENDATION,I PERSONALLY WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL NOT SIT ON THE MONEY IF IT FINALLY GETS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

IT IS ON THIS NOTE I CONSIDER IT PROPER TO WRITE AND ASK FOR YOUR CONSENT, AND PERMISSION TO SUPPORT THE TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

PLEASE, FOR SECURITY REASONS ACKNOWLEDGE ME THE RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER
BY MAILING ME BACK THROUGH MY E-MAIL ADDRESS. sulemonahmed@arabia.com

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE,

  YOURS FAITHFULLY,

SULEMON AHMEDI.

* URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED
@ 2002-09-25 16:05 Mr. Alex Dickson.
From: Mr. Alex Dickson. @ 2002-09-25 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Sir,

Iam a consultant operating in West Africa. I represent
a client who wishes to invest US$20 million  overseas.
This money was made by his late father, a politician,
in his capacity as a member of a  defunct contract
award commitee of the Ecowas(Economic community of
west African states) oil  industry.

For this reason he cannot move the money in his name
through normal banking channels. I think the  only way
to succeed is to seek help from a foreigner. I have
enough diplomatic contacts to fly the  money in a
diplomatic box to europe because the box will be moved
under diplomatic cover. There will  be no problems
with customs at the Airport.

If you agree to assist me, we would send the box to
that destination in your name, marked for your
collection. A security company will clear the box
through customs and take it to their office  awaiting
collection. All you have to do would be to claim the
box and deposit the money in an  International Bank
and then instruct the bank to wire the money to your
account in your country.My  client cannot do this on
his own as any bank would suspect a Black man of
owning such huge some of  money.

YOUR DUTY:

1.	You shall fly down to the country where the money
is to be deposited and you shall proceed  with my
client to the security 	company to collect the money.

2.	You shall pay for your flight ticket to the country
and also hotel accomodation. My client  will not send
you any money for this expenditure.

3.	When you collect the box from the security company
you and my client shall proceed to a  bank, there you
will deposit the money in your name and ask the bank
to wire it to your account in your country or
elsewhere. Note that although this account shall be
opened in your name, my client will have to be a
co-signatory to the account, therefore you cannot
operate this account without his consent.

4.	You shall assist my client in investing his money.

YOUR COMMISSION:

1.	Your commission shall be a down payment of 10% of
the total sum ie US$2 million. you shall deduct this
sum before investing the balance for my client.

2.	For the first two years of the investment you shall
be entitled to 10% of the after tax  returns on
investments. Thereafter the terms will be reviewed.

We shall commence this transaction immediately we
receive the following information by my E-mail:

dicksonlk@consultant.com

1.	Your banker's name, address. telephone and fax
numbers.

2.	The account number and name of would be
beneficiary.

Reply me immediately if you want to handle this
assignment. We want to round up this business fast  so
the sooner you reply the better.

I await your positive response.

Regards,

Mr. Alex Dickson.