On Thu, 15 Feb 2024, Szilard Fabian wrote: > On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 12:34:00PM +0100, Ilpo Järvinen wrote: > > Why is this posted as RFC? > > It's my third patch into the Linux kernel (the first two being a i8042 quirk > table related patch) and I was not sure if everything is okay with v1/v2. > But it looks like the patch matured enough in v3 to reach it's near final > form and there was not too much to comment anymore. Sorry for any > inconvenience I've caused with that. No problem. I asked just to gauge if there was something you still planned to do in addition to what is there. I kind of guessed that in this case "RFC" mostly meant "I'm being careful here" more than that you'd have something you felt still missing from the patch. :-) -- i. > Thanks for your feedback. I'll post v4 in a moment. > > Regards, > Szilard > >