* pmc network card problem
@ 2003-07-17  1:35 于婧
From: 于婧 @ 2003-07-17  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi!
 I'm porting linux on my motorola lopec mpc7410 board with a zynx zx212 dual-port ethernet card on it.The problem is that the kernel can't start up with the ethernet card on,while without it everything is perfect.Since zx212 is compatible with 21143,I build the kernel with the "tulip" option on.It should be no problem,but it happened. It halts after "now booting the kernel". Can you help me ?

Best Regard
Yu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-17  1:18 UTC | newest]