On Mon, 19 Jun 2023, Kees Cook wrote: > > @@ -103,7 +103,6 @@ Level 5 > > > > * Upstream kernel development is considered a formal job position, with > > at least a third of the engineer’s time spent doing Upstream Work. > > -* Organizations will actively seek out community member feedback as a > > - factor in official performance reviews. > > This really cannot be dropped -- companies must factor upstream work > into performance reviews or it will continue to be seen as "free time" > work, and employees won't be recognized for their upstream > contributions. If an org has no perf reviews, this item is already > nullified, IMO. > I believe that I've now addressed this in my reply to Greg.