* Coreboot vs Libreboot - GNU: Please use Coreboot without the blobs (compile time option).
@ 2019-11-06 17:52 gameonlinux
       [not found] ` <10419249.ilHZ0GCc2g@pc-713>
       [not found] ` <CAJsg1E-HrrexDVYxV=qf=LDT2PrY=tUH_JhrpYyDNu95Y2wpLw@mail.gmail.com>
From: gameonlinux @ 2019-11-06 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-system-discuss

[Posting here because the technical reason Libreboot is now a bad option
is because it doesn't work with newer systems, and the Libreboot
"maintainer" has seemingly no will to update the project, and no
technical ability to work
around the problems]

Coreboot is the actual project, it can be compiled without binary
blobs, and has an command line option to do so.
Libre boot is Coreboot without the binary blobs.

Libre boot has not been updated in 3 years. The "maintainer" does
nothing. Usually this would be fine for a program: at some point often
a program is completed and needs fewer code updates (then one should
focus on media updates and additions that use its capabilities), but
this particular program must be updated to work with new hardware
(new, ever more compromised hardware...)

The "maintainer" (again: here we have someone who is not a
main-programmer of the Work, being effectivly credited with the Work,
when the work on the Work consists simply of removing parts of the
Work, or just setting different complile options) in the past attacked
the FSF and RMS for some emotional issue he was having.

The "maintainer" recently had his genitals sawn off.
He posted pictures of it being done on his personal web page.
Americans (white) men and American (white) women cheer.

This is completely "Fine" and "good" according to Americans, this
"maintainer" has not been cancled, even though he is setting a True
harmful example (not doing any work, essentially plagirising, and
cutting off his manhood, encouraging others to follow his example in
all three cases).

However RMS making comments, that put him in the same camp as the
Authors of some of the books of the Torah, of some of the hadiths of
Islam, of some of the laws of the old Vedic religions, etc, comments
that, if followed, would be benificial to men as men; he is viciously
attacked for that. RMS is an actual programmer, not merely a
"maintainer" who /removes/ things: he built things from the ground up.

America hates men and wishes men to be removed and nullified: which is
why the actions of the Libreboot "maintainer" are lauded by proud
white american men:

1) The Libreboot "maintainer" does nothing
America wants men to be inert and docile, except when working to
support his owner (Ownership is Dominion and Control: women have that
over the "males" in the USA, and every Dominion of the USA)

2) The libreboot "maintainer" has castrated himself physically
America wants men to do this: cut off their genitals.
American women love this: the 80 percent of "males" they do not like
are removed from bothering them: existing only to work and maintain
the women's society.

3) The libreboot "maintainer" has castrated Coreboot
The same mental idea is used here. This may have cause the Libreboot
maintainer to entertain the idea in realitly aswell. Like follows
like. The brain makes objective connections between subjective matters.

All of you likely "respect" the Libre-Boot maintainer, revile the
Coreboot programers, and deeply-disagree with RMS's past comments on
paedophillia (men used to commonly marry girl children in the past:
this only stopped when _white_ America (a country run for the benifit
of white women) decided to effectivly outlaw it world wide by
murdering or tourturing any society that practiced this good-for-men
practice, _white_ (woman-run) America has also popularized men cutting
off their genitals the world over recently: white women like this to
be done to most men; the ones they do not favor and who are "useless"
to them), infact some of you are trying to oust him now.

You have also infected his mind and forced him to reverse his previous
3 statements, statements that the men support (not american men, but
american white men are not human beings: they exibit no agency of
their own so can be thought of as human shaped automatons instead)
since they are benificial to men (they are /harmful/ to white WOMEN:
yes: and what WOMEN want is harmful to men (a castrated economic
slave for money, plus some studs in addition)

I propose that Coreboot simply be used without the blobs, and
libreboot be thrown in the trash where the "maintainers" genitals have
been placed. (He has effectivly thrown it in the trash by not doing
anything with it and only using it as a way to gain attention for
himself: "Look what I do" "I'm a programmer" "Important" "Follow my
lead")

"Maintainers" should not steal the glory from the actual originators of
the Work. We see it happen here where "Maintainers" try to oust the
Authors. They should know their place, or not have one at all (their
position and role is more of one of plagirism than anything else)

It was better when the actual programmers ran things. We had none of
this whining that the white women do (they were ejected immediatly
since they didn't contribute anything and just tried to control the
men socially), and we built code, not tear it down and stick a new
name on it and then attack the hand that feeds.

Libre-boot brings shame to Free Software. Men do not want to have
anything to do with a man who cuts his genetals off, and does no
constructive work either. Libre-boot is very American.

RMS brought honour to Free Software. Men agree that marrying cute
young girls is good. RMS is constructive: built the compiler in a week
initially, and is the but-for cause of all of this. RMS was very
un-American, but has tried to become more American recently, sadly.

RMS: Why do you surround yourself with those who do nothing and do not
respect you? There are many who do respect you and respect you even
more for your statements which were benificial to men.

Why side with the enemies of your Class? Why place yourself in their
Prison? You could probably even have everything you might want in
Russia or South America or Japan or South-East Asia etc.

You're still respected there. But those are men's countries, not
white-women's countries. What have the Americans ever done for you?
(Other than throw you out, and make fun of you for exibiting a sign of
nervousness regarding public speaking once, and spreading rumours
about hygene constantly)?

[Notice: Libreboot author posting photos of his genitals being cut off
is respected, while RMS posting /text/ suggesting Men perhaps could
marry /girls/ causes absolute revulsion and hatread from the
arachnid-like American white men and their rulers: the white women (the
white women find it "disgusting", RMS's opinions, but are happy about
Libreboot-"maintainers" photos and action of chopping his manhood off
(because white women _HATE_ men: thus libreboot-"maintainer"'s shameful
act is in keeping with their interests, while RMS's past text ideas are
not: white women are _EVIL_ tyrants who encourage their men (and they
are _their_ men) to MURDER COUNTLESS INNOCENT muslim men, women,
children BECAUSE "they are p[a]edos: the men should be killed, the
children are better of dead than living in that society"))]

For these reasons I propose coreboot with the no-blobs option be used
over "libreboot". It is free-software without the blobs; but even
blobless the spyware in your processor is still there either way
(another gift of America).

* Re: Coreboot vs Libreboot - GNU: Please use Coreboot without the blobs (compile time option). - Why the [edits]?
       [not found] ` <10419249.ilHZ0GCc2g@pc-713>
@ 2019-11-06 21:50   ` gameonlinux
       [not found]   ` <9352ba078b5f8fb0f464b6d65209b482@redchan.it>
From: gameonlinux @ 2019-11-06 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Why did you edit my words of he (the libreboot maintain is a man: who
had his genitals sliced off) to [she]? I did not authorize you do do
that. Verbatim quotes are fine, changing words is not. The man is now a
eunich, but he is not a woman (since he cannot have children). A woman
without a womb is like a broken compiler: it's not a compiler: just the
pieces that could have been one. Same with a man without genitals.

In america it is lauded when men have their genitals chopped off.
But when a man might hint at the wish to marry adorable young girls:
america wants to kill and torture him.

RMS defended the idea of man+girl (paedophillia) being OK, 3 times, in
his writings. He has now "walked that back" (sadly, we grieve) and tries
to keep to the american religion: (because you all attacked him for
deviating from your evil sick belief system.)

The old religions all support RMS's previous stance and more. America's
new religion does not.

And the libreboot maintainer is a Eunich, NOT a woman - a he or a
neuter.

I doubt he'll ever contribute anything much more after having his balls
sliced off of his body. They usually lose the will.

* Re: Coreboot vs Libreboot - GNU: Please use Coreboot without the blobs (compile time option). - Local politics in Software
       [not found] ` <CAJsg1E-HrrexDVYxV=qf=LDT2PrY=tUH_JhrpYyDNu95Y2wpLw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2019-11-06 22:04   ` gameonlinux
From: gameonlinux @ 2019-11-06 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Andy: RMS was the victim of such local politics/religion (one can see
said US belief system as a religion); his enemies opened the door.

And it is local. Even the foreign-to-us people that were attacking RMS
and had him physically thrown out of his home at MIT were following
local-American morals and beliefs, even if some of them were in Europe.

I am just expressing a weak opposition to what they used against RMS.

If they are able to call for RMS' removal from his OWN project (and yes:
GNU is _his_ project), and they have threads on this that go on for
centuries on -devel lists, and this is fine (it is seen as fine), then
they have already opened the door.

They would like it to be closed after they said their piece, ofcourse.

They even got RMS to recant! RMS, recanting!
After they pressured him, and had him thrown out with bouncers from
where he lived for 40 years. Because he offended /their/
religion/local-politics (which are global because the demon won't leave
anyone alone)

       [not found]     ` <4574490.MYgbJlzDTv@pc-713>
@ 2019-11-06 23:58       ` gameonlinux
From: gameonlinux @ 2019-11-06 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I am not exibiting "pure"-cissexism because I wholly support men who
wish to marry young girls. "Paedophillia" is not "pure-cissexism". It'
might be "misogyny", since women constantly use their white pitbulls to
attack however.

You editing my words was no authorized by me. Short quotes are fine and
fair-use, but editing the work for anything other than spelling is not.
I did not call the man a [she] I called him a he. A he that CHOPPED OFF
HIS GENITALS.

Any "difficulty" he is going through is of his own making. It is
perverse to tell me about it.

That is who "represents" the Free Software movement now: you toss out
the guy who you _think_ __maybe__ likes young girls for his 3 text posts
on his own website, and you uphold the guy who pays people to cut off
his penis and slice away his testicals and take pictures of it.

Which is fairly similar to what he does to core boot: so I think maybe
that sorta gave him the idea. Also the fact that he never put the
weights up probably exacerbated the problem (weight training excercize
increases testosterone: which is why I'm so productive in programming my
Free Software game)

Libre boot is known as "tranny boot" and the FSF is known as "a buch of
do-nothing trannys and gays plus one straight old MIT hacker who they
just threw out because he didn't fit in with the society there"

You drive the actual programmers away, in order to get some women and
queers. You let the bird in the hand go, thinking you will get those in
the bush.

       [not found]     ` <30253120.XGK1vlv84B@pc-713>
@ 2019-11-06 23:59       ` gameonlinux
       [not found]       ` <8f3618bbab5e5c354b68396dfea2e3b8@redchan.it>
From: gameonlinux @ 2019-11-06 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

The man is no[w] a eunich is what I ment to type. I did type it later in
the post. My definition is the anti-american definition.

Men are men. Women are women. Women who cannot have children are broken
women. Men with their genitals sawn off (with proof posted to their own
website) are Euniches.

(And you shouldn't marry ANY of them: only marry young virgin girls.)

Remember: RMS was "cancled" for TEXT he posted to /his own/ website, and
people here felt it "on topic" to demand his removal.

@ 2019-11-07  0:12       ` gameonlinux
       [not found]       ` <8f3618bbab5e5c354b68396dfea2e3b8@redchan.it>
From: gameonlinux @ 2019-11-07  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

> I’m pretty much sure the old religions, especially some popular
> branches of
> Islam and Christianism condemn what you say about women.

You're wrong.

Islam explicitly allows men to marry female children.
Bukari Hadith book 5
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64
Sahih Bukhari 8:73:151

The 5th book of the Torah, the last law book, Devarim, EXPLICITLY
commands child marraige, including in cases of rape (tahpas): Devarim
chapter 22, verse 28. Relevant words:
Hebrew masoretic text: Na'ar (child) (>Nachmanides points out that a
child may be called na'ar from the moment he is born. )
Greek septuagint: Padia (child, padia+philos = paedophillia)
Latin vulgate: Puella (young girl)

The Vedic traditions have laws that state that if a father fails to
marry his girl off by 9 or 12 he goes to a hell.

This shows that you do not know what you think you know, you just spout
the Americanisms you were told, without reading the original texts in
their own languages.

Christianity is simply a heretical pro-woman, anti-male religion run by
Americans.

The Sunni Islamics will destroy the American religion eventually, no
matter what that requires, and we will marry cute young girls again,
nomatter what is required to effect that change. That freedom.

       [not found]         ` <2107461.UNNuzpZhlB@pc-713>
@ 2019-11-07  1:13           ` gameonlinux
From: gameonlinux @ 2019-11-07  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I study hebrew, paelo-hebrew, greek, latin, QuakeC, C, Perl, PHP,
Python, Java (sorry), Bash, and occasionally sanskrit, for etymological
reasons.

Devarim (5th law book of Torah) allows men to marry (girl) children
(na'ar, padia, puella (hebrew, greek, latin: MT, LXX, Vulgate)) Ch 22, v
28.

Bukari book 5 allows child brides in Sunni Islam (Ashia was a child when
married to Muhammed)

The vedic traditions damn a father who fails to marry off his girl child
by 9 or 12.

When you send me an email with the subject line:
> Re: Coreboot vs Libreboot - GNU: Please use Coreboot without the blobs
> (compile time option). - Why the [edits]?
You are surprised when it goes back to the mailing list?

Are you just angry that I showed how uneducated you are?
Remember: I'm Both a programmer, and a lawyer.
Study is what I do.

In law we do not flap our gums like the white cattle do, so I do not
understand what you mean by "speak". I am eternally silent: I write and
read, all day.