* PCIe EP DMA driver with DMA Framework
@ 2016-06-09  2:47 Bharat Kumar Gogada
From: Bharat Kumar Gogada @ 2016-06-09  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,

We are planning to write a PCIe EndPoint DMA driver with DMA Framework on x86 machine. ("https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/dmaengine/provider.txt")
We are targeting to measure PCIe performance with this Framework driver.

But I did not find any PCIe driver with DMA Framework. Please let me know if any such PCIe driver exists.

If there isn't any such driver, Please let me know if there are any limitations with DMA Framework
to be used with PCIe or Is this DMA Engine Framework is targeted for different purpose and not for PCIe ?

Thanks
Bharat

* RE: PCIe EP DMA driver with DMA Framework
@ 2016-06-09  3:14 ` Bharat Kumar Gogada
From: Bharat Kumar Gogada @ 2016-06-09  3:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Bjorn Helgaas, nofooter

Sorry Please neglect the footer. Forgot to configure some settings.

@ 2016-06-09  2:51 Bharat Kumar Gogada