Hi, Sven Peter writes: > Currently, the dwc3 platform driver does not explicitly ask for > a DMA mask. This makes it fall back to the default 32-bit mask which > breaks the driver on systems that only have RAM starting above the > first 4G like the Apple M1 SoC. > > Fix this by calling dma_set_mask_and_coherent with a 64bit mask. > > Signed-off-by: Sven Peter Acked-by: Felipe Balbi > --- > > Third time's a charm I hope - this time much simpler :) > > I still think this change should be fairly low risk. > > Unfortunately I only have the Apple M1 to test this on but here wait a minute. The M1 includes a dwc3? That's awesome. Mind sharing a regdump? Should be in debugfs. -- balbi