Joe Perches writes: > On Wed, 2018-03-28 at 16:36 -0400, Shea Levy wrote: >> Signed-off-by: Shea Levy > > Most people seem to want some form of commit message > and not just your sign-off. > Ah, if the subject is insufficient I can add some more detail. > > And btw: > > It seems you used get_maintainer to determine who to > send these patches to. > > I suggest you add --nogit and --nogit-fallback to the > get_maintainer command line you use to avoid sending > these patches to people like me that have done drive-by > cleanup work on these files. Whoops, thanks for the tip and sorry for the noise!