From: Jochen Hein <jochen@jochen.org>
To: linux-kernel <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
Cc: rddunlap@osdl.org
Subject: Re: [2.6] Missing L2-cache after warm boot
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:16:33 +0100	[thread overview]

"Randy.Dunlap" <rddunlap@osdl.org> writes:

> Can you apply this patch so that we can see what cache/TLB descriptors
> are found during the boot?

The last reboots (cold, warm from Linux and Win2k) all had Level2
cache enabled.  I'll keep running with your patch, so we have some
traces when it happens again.

What disturbs me is that the system locked hard a view times now.
I've now restricted memory with mem=190m (has 196m installed).  I'll
keep investigating.

Jochen

--
#include <~/.signature>: permission denied