Hi Arnd, Arnd Bergmann writes: > Hi Felipe, > > This set of patches addresses warnings I got in randconfig builds, > in the USB drivers. The first three patches are for the pxa25x > UDC driver and are a larger scale cleanup triggered by finding > the initial bug. The other four are relatively simple but still > need to be reviewed properly, as I have done only compile-time > testing. After these patches, I get no other warnings for USB > drivers at the moment. > > Arnd Bergmann (7): > usb: gadget: pxa25x_udc: move register definitions from arch > usb: gadget: pxa25x_udc cleanup > usb: gadget: pxa25x_udc: use readl/writel for mmio > usb: fsl: drop USB_FSL_MPH_DR_OF Kconfig symbol > usb: isp1301-omap: mark power_up as __maybe_unused > usb: musb: use %pad format string from dma_addr_t > usb: musb/ux500: remove duplicate check for dma_is_compatible > > arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/include/mach/ixp4xx-regs.h | 198 --------- > arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pxa25x-udc.h | 163 -------- for arch/arm I need Acked-by from relevant folks. Also, do you think we need this during the -rc or can we consider it non-critical fixes for v4.6 merge window ? -- balbi