Heikki Krogerus writes: > Hi Felipe, Rafael, > > This is the second version of this series. There are no real changes, > but I added the Tiger Lake ID patch to this series in hope that it > will make your life a bit easier, assuming that Rafael will still pick > these. > > > The original over letter: > > I originally introduced these as part of my series where I was > proposing PM ops for software nodes [1], but since that still needs > work, I'm sending these two separately. > > So basically I'm only modifying dwc3-pci.c so it registers a software > node directly at this point. That will remove one more user of > platform_device_add_properties(). > > [1] https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20201029105941.63410-1-heikki.krogerus@linux.intel.com/ > > thanks, > > Heikki Krogerus (3): > software node: Introduce device_add_software_node() > usb: dwc3: pci: Register a software node for the dwc3 platform device > usb: dwc3: pci: ID for Tiger Lake CPU Looks good to me. Acked-by: Felipe Balbi -- balbi