Hi, Guenter Roeck writes: > On Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 04:01:53PM +0200, Greg KH wrote: >> On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 04:38:36PM +0300, Heikki Krogerus wrote: >> > Hi, >> > >> > The USB Type-C class is meant to provide unified interface to the >> > userspace to present the USB Type-C ports in a system. >> > >> > Changes since v3: >> > - Documentation cleanup as proposed by Roger Quadros >> > - Setting partner altmodes member to NULL on removal and fixing a >> > warning, as proposed by Guenter Roeck >> > - Added the following attributes for partners and cables: >> > * supports_usb_power_delivery >> > * id_header_vdo >> > - "id_header_vdo" is visible only when the partner or cable supports >> > USB Power Delivery communication. >> > - Partner attribute "accessory" is hidden when the partner type is not >> > "Accessory". >> > >> > Changes since v2: >> > - Notification on role and alternate mode changes >> > - cleanups >> > >> > Changes since v1: >> > - Completely rewrote alternate mode support >> > - Patners, cables and cable plugs presented as devices. >> >> I'm not going to take this series until everyone agrees on it, sorry. >> I'll wait for you and Guenter and Oliver to all come up with a solution >> that works for everyone. >> > > I have not heard from Heikko for a while. There have been some follow-up > patches in > > https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/balbi/usb.git/log/?h=bxt-typec-pd-fixes > > but I am not really sure where this is going. I've been wondering if I > can/should get more actively involved and start driving the series if > Heikki is busy. Thoughts, anyone ? Heikki is away on patternity leave. He should be back next Monday. Sorry this wasn't clear, we should have notified involved folks. best -- balbi