On 20.03.23 23:42, Borislav Petkov wrote: > On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 02:47:30PM +0100, Juergen Gross wrote: >>> Since this code covers TDX guest too, I think eventually it makes sense for TDX >>> guest to use this function too (to avoid #VE IIUC). If want to do that, then I >>> think TDX guest should have the same mutual understanding with *ALL* hypervisor, >>> as I am not sure what's the point of making the TDX guest's MTRR behaviour >>> depending on specific hypervisor. >> >> This series tries to fix the current fallout. > > We can relax the check so that it runs on TDX too. Along with a comment > above it why it needs to run on TDX. > Okay, fine with me. Juergen