Hello, my 1 GB PQI Intelligent Stick is often not beeing used by mass storage driver when I plug it. >From a fresh reboot it works, I see: Jan 9 16:54:43 parachute kernel: usb 1-3: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 2 Jan 9 16:54:43 parachute kernel: scsi0 : SCSI emulation for USB Mass Storage devices Jan 9 16:54:48 parachute kernel: Vendor: I-Stick2 Model: IntelligentStick Rev: 2.00 Jan 9 16:54:48 parachute kernel: Type: Direct-Access ANSI SCSI revision: 02 Jan 9 16:54:49 parachute kernel: sda: Unit Not Ready, sense: then a lot of other stuff, and I can use it. But if I unplug/replug it, it's not longer detected as mass storage device. I can see 3 new USB devices detected when I plug it: kernel: usb 1-3: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 6 kernel: usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 4 kernel: usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 5 But it's no longer beeing detected as mass storage. I have other USB 2.0 keys which are working perfectly. Moreover this USB key seems to work properly on some other machines/OSes In the attached file, full log and result of lspci. Roseline