* YOUR ATM.
       [not found] <93221259.897213.1465318251507.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-06-07 16:50 ` Musa Ibrahim
From: Musa Ibrahim @ 2016-06-07 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attention Owner Of Atm Card,

We here by wish to notify you that this office {BCEAO BANK BURKINA FASO} has been mandated to issue out your payment of $1.5m USD through an ATM MASTER CARD. You have to stop further communication with any other person(s) or offices to avoid any hitch in receiving your fund.

Kindly contact our ATM DEPT today, she is in position to release your ATM CARD to you: with your delivery information such as, Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

NAME; Dr Mrs. Elham Farah
Foreign Payment Department.
BCEAO BANK BURKINA FASO
EMAIL: (elhamfara1@yahoo.com)

Let me know once you receive your ATM card from them.

Best Regards
Mr. Musa Ibrahim
BCEAO BANK BURKINA FASO.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-06-07 16:57 UTC | newest]