* Re:Scsi
@ 2001-06-19 12:56 Emmanuel Fuste
From: Emmanuel Fuste @ 2001-06-19 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: dead2

Same problem, but with a 2940U2W scsi board.
Never tried 2.4.0 but I tried old and new AIC driver with no succes
Both in UP, UP+APIC and SMP kernel (2.4.4-acx and 2.4.5+).
You have more luck than me: removing all other boards in my box
change nothing.
My motherboard is an old asus P/I-P65UP5/C-P55T2D (bi p5 233MMX
430HX chipset)
Fortunately my old 2940UW still works flawlessly.

Emmanuel.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-19 12:57 UTC | newest]