On 1/24/06, James Bottomley wrote: > On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 16:41 +0100, Jesper Juhl wrote: > > I assume you'll take care of pushing it forward or should I do that? > > I can't actually find this patch on the SCSI list, so resending it would > be a good start. > Hmm, I guess it never made it due to size. Below is the description I initially wrote for the patch and the patch itself is attached as a bzip2 archive so it will hopefully make it to you. From: Jesper Juhl Ok, I went into drivers/scsi/megaraid.c just to fix a few compiler warnings, but ended up doing a big spring-cleaning. I'm sorry this patch is not split into one patch pr logical change, but I did everything in one go from the top of the file to the bottom and splitting the changes after I was done would have been a big task in itself. Since all the changes are pretty trivial I hope it'll be acceptable as-is, but if not then let me know and I'll try and split it up. Here's a summary of the changes made : - CodingStyle & Whitespace cleanups, incl. removing excessive blank lines. - Merge some printk's. - Remove some pointless casts. - Remove some pointless initializations of variables to 0. - Merge some variable initializations. - return is not a function. - Remove unneeded variables. - Fix two warnings ; drivers/scsi/megaraid.c:3660: warning: ignoring return value of `copy_to_user', declared with attribute warn_unused_result drivers/scsi/megaraid.c:4473: warning: unused variable `flags' Signed-off-by: Jesper Juhl -- Jesper Juhl Don't top-post http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/top-post.html Plain text mails only, please http://www.expita.com/nomime.html