From: "Jose Luis Alarcon" <jlalarcon@chevy.zzn.com>
To: jgarzik@pobox.com, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Re: 2.6.0test 1 fails on eth0 up (arjanv RPM's - all needed rpmsinstalled)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:43:47 +0200	[thread overview]

---- Begin Original Message ----

Trever L. Adams wrote:
> OK, I now get past the initialization of the 3c920.  However, now it
> hangs (sak enabled, sak doesn't work... completely dead) when eth0 tries
> to come up.  I have IPv6 enabled (the router does 6to4, this isn't the
> router), I don't believe I have any firewall stuff on this box, it does
> dhcp for IPv4 address and ntp time.

hmmm... do you have the latest modutils installed?

---- End Original Message ----

  Jeff...are you saying that modutils-2.4.25 are good for run
the 2.6.0-test1 kernel?. My idea was that we need the
module-init-tools....

  Thanks very much, in advance.

  Regards.

  Jose.

http://linuxespana.scripterz.org

FreeBSD RELEASE 4.8.
Mandrake Linux 9.1 Kernel 2.5.75 XFS.
Registered BSD User 51101.
Registered Linux User #213309.
Memories..... You are talking about memories.
Rick Deckard. Blade Runner.

Get your own Web-based E-mail Service at http://www.zzn.com