On Jul 13, 2018, at 12:38 AM, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote: > On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 03:25:49AM +0200, Dominique Martinet wrote: >> Generated by scripts/coccinelle/misc/strncpy_truncation.cocci >> >> Signed-off-by: Dominique Martinet > > I don't know about other maintainers, but I know I wouldn't take such a > horrid changelog description as this :) > > good luck! > > greg k-h I would be very concerned about the potential for information leak, because of the different behavior of the two functions. -- Mark Rustad, Networking Division, Intel Corporation