Hi, these are fast calls. Regards, Jim On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 4:47 AM Sudeep Holla wrote: > > On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 12:56:27PM -0500, Jim Quinlan wrote: > > The SMC/HVC SCMI transport is modified to allow the completion of an SCMI > > message to be indicated by an interrupt rather than the return of the smc > > call. This accommodates the existing behavior of the BrcmSTB SCMI > > "platform" whose SW is already out in the field and cannot be changed. > > > > Sorry for missing to check with you earlier. Are these not fast smc calls ? > Can we check the SMC Function IDs for the same and expect IRQ to be present > if they are not fast calls ? Hi, if I understand you correctly you want to do something like this: if (! ARM_SMCCC_IS_FAST_CALL(func_id)) { /* look for irq and request it */ } But we do use fast calls. Regards, Jim > > -- > Regards, > Sudeep