On Wed, 29 May 2019 at 23:09, Michal Hocko wrote: > > > Do you see the same with 5.2-rc1 resp. 5.1? I can say with 100% certainty that kernel tag 5.1 is not affected by this bug. Say anything about 5.2 rc1 is very difficult because occurs another problem due to which all file systems are switched to read only mode. And I am sure that since 5.2 rc2 this issue is begin occurring. I also able recorded much more kernel logs with netconsole and option memblock=debug. (attached as file here) Please help me.