* SDIO detection on cold boot
@ 2022-05-03  6:58 Mighty M
From: Mighty M @ 2022-05-03  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I have a samsung-espresso3g, which is an omap4430 device and I have
been running mainline linux on it. But there is an issue that I have
been facing since quite a while, that is the SDIO (mmc5) does not get
detected on cold boot (that is completely power off device then
start). If I boot into TWRP (which has downstream kernel) and then
boot to mainline, the SDIO gets detected and wifi works fine. Any help
on how I can further investigate why it does not work on cold boot,
maybe downstream sets some registers which mainline doesnt?

Regards.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-03  6:59 UTC | newest]