* Description tag somewhere in the Linux Kernel
@ 2020-09-06  9:04 Raj J Putari
From: Raj J Putari @ 2020-09-06  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML

I suggest the scheduler, you can tag each process and add its own description

the hard part is a good scripting language for it

i suggest something like this, but its really ugly

pitched it to my congressman and they told me to leave or they'll call
the cops =(

process->description = "<?KERNEL(#ATTACH_ID)>, <?FIND%SUBSYSTEM(STACK_ADDRESS";

and we have a set of functions to parse and organize the data

lets say theres a really bad hack attempt, and you'll get a ton of those

the firewall pages the scheduler and executes predefined code and acts
accordingly

i think this might disturb selinux so i guess decompile with ghammora
or whatever to see what they're doing.. dont hack the nsa, they're
violent, just call

well heres how the scripting language works

<? - start code
# - find function
%subfunction
thats all i can find

also if youre really getting hacked, setup a system of virtual
machines and setup a system to forward raw packets to that vm

hope i dont get trolled =(

well i cant find the scheduler on google, i plan on implemnting qlib
(https://github.com/unidef/qlib) as a module for free quantum
programming.. uhgggg inline assembly in quantum space *blows his
brains out*

jonathan maharaj

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-09-06  9:04 UTC | newest]