Guys: The attached patch file passes the new regulator voltage forward to notifiers in the *data argument. This eliminates the need for a schedule_work() in situations where the notifier needs to know what the new voltage is. I apologize for sending it outside of git send-email, but I am behind a firewall at the moment and wanted to get this out now rather than waiting. Will re-send if necessary. Also, this is against linux-3.0.8, but I am happy to rebase if upstream is interested. Kindest regards, b.g. -- Bill Gatliff bgat@billgatliff.com