Hi Richard, Thanks for the patch. Please always add linux-imx@nxp.com mailing list for imx related patches. I missed it. Few comments inline. Please also update in a separate patch attached to this series the devictree bindings doc Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mailbox/fsl,mu.txt by adding description for mx7ulp-mu > There is a version1.0 MU on i.MX7ULP platform. space between version and 1.0 > One new version ID register is added, and it's offset is 0. > TRn registers are defined at the offset 0x20 ~ 0x2C. > RRn registers are defined at the offset 0x40 ~ 0x4C. > SR/CR registers are defined at 0x60/0x64. > Extend this driver to support it. Do you have a little bit of history about MU versioning? So there was: * version 0.5 on i.MX6-es * version 1.0 on i.MX7ULP Next, is this 1.0 compatbile with i.MX8 right? Also, can you please rebase your patch on my 2 bugfixes attached? thanks, Daniel.