Am going through the list of patches one by one (just got back in town) to find the missing one. On Fri, Mar 16, 2018, 08:32 Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote: > On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 10:21:45AM -0500, Steve French wrote: > > There will be a fix needed to correct an oops in calc_signature, > > besides the easy patch (smb3 validate negotiate patch). > > Ok, I still have no idea how to parse this for a stable tree submission. > > So can someone please just send me a simple "apply these git ids to tree > X.X.y so we can fix the problem", otherwise I'm not going to do anything > here as I'm really confused, > > greg k-h >