From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org>
To: Paolo Bonzini <pbonzini@redhat.com>
	KVM list <kvm@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] Second batch of KVM changes for Linux 5.18
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 13:40:00 -0700	[thread overview]

On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 8:33 AM Paolo Bonzini <pbonzini@redhat.com> wrote:

> The larger change here is support for in-kernel delivery of Xen events
> and timers, but there are also several other smaller features and fixes,
> consisting of 1-2 patches each.

No.

I've had enough with the big random kvm pull requests.

NONE of this has been in linux-next before the merge window. In fact,
None of it was there even the first week of the merge window.

So by all means send me fixes.

But no more of this last-minute development stuff, which clearfly was
not ready to go before the merge window started, and must have been
some wild last-minute merging thing.

kvm needs to make stability as a priority.

              Linus