On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 10:20 AM Matthew Wilcox wrote: > > You don't want to move wake_up_partner() up and call it from pipe_release()? I was actually thinking of going the other way - two of three users of wake_up_partner() are redundantly waking up the wrong side, and the third user is pointlessly written too. So I was _thinking_ of a patch like the appended (which is on top of the previous patch), but ended up not doing it. Until you brought it up. But I won't bother committing this, since it shouldn't really matter. Linus