From: Maxwell Stevens <maxwellstevens67@gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Reply..
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 15:03:17 +0200	[thread overview]

Dear Friend,

Greetings, I need to discuss an important issue with you about fund of
$12.5Million, and i await your prompt response so as to know that your
email is still valid to communicate with each other. Hoping to hear
from you immediately. Thank you. Contact me direct on:
(maxwellstevens@gmx.com) Call me immediately +228-976-45-955

I await your prompt response,

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Maxwell Stevens.(ESQ).