On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 12:23 PM Steven Rostedt wrote: > > > Serial console logs leading up to the deadlock. As can be seen the stack trace > > was incomplete because the printing path hit a timeout. > > I'm fine with having this backported. Thanks. I can send the cherrypicks your way. Do you recommend that I include the three follow-up fixes though? c14376de3a1b printk: Wake klogd when passing console_lock owner fd5f7cde1b85 printk: Never set console_may_schedule in console_trylock() c162d5b4338d printk: Hide console waiter logic into helpers dbdda842fe96 printk: Add console owner and waiter logic to load balance console writes > > -- Steve -- Best, Daniel