+ Leo who has also faced the issue On 27 October 2016 at 22:23, John Stultz wrote: > On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 6:56 AM, Vincent Guittot > wrote: >> >> My hikey board failed to detect and mount sdcard with v4.9-rc1 and i >> have bisected the issue to this patch. Once reverted, the sdcard is >> detected again. > > Hrm.. I've not seen this w/ my v4.9-rc2 based tree, and I don't have > any mmc patches there. > > Can you send me your .config and point me to any other patches you're I'm using the default arm64 defconfig and v4.9-rc1 without any modifications. I have attached my .config > running with? Also do you have any details about the card in case its > card specific? The sdcard is quite common: sandisk ultra 16GB and my rootfs is on the sdcard > > Guodong: Is there any bootloader dependency on that change? FYI, I use firmwares available in AOSP Regards, Vincent > > thanks > -john